Saturday 17 September 2016

Goings On Etc.

A big hello to my dear readers!

I just wanted to give you a little update on my new book.  My crazy writer's brain is hard at work weaving plots and scenes. Gian, the genius but weird tycoon and feisty Mariella are really coming alive.

The story will unfold in the fictional city of Ealing, the metropolis of a place called York Island which is off the coast of Antigua. Ealing is where the elite of York Island can be found living high and existing on low sleep hours (it often takes a ridiculous work schedule to be able to roll around in mounds of money and pay medical bills that arise from the stress).  I just finished a scene of the newlyweds' first meal together and it is something straight out of an asylum- I can hardly wait to share previews with you. As the tale unravels I will be giving you little peeks here and there.

If you haven't read previous posts about the new story you can catch up here. You can follow my blog by email or follow me on Facebook for updates CLICK HERE.

I have not pinned down a publication date as yet but I am aiming for a spring release.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Olivia






No comments:

Post a Comment