Sunday 4 September 2016

Dear Annie





Hi guys, here is a little tale I wrote that will hopefully brighten your day.






Dear cousin Annie,
I thank you so much for trying to help me out with the cooking for our family luncheon over the weekend. However, for future reference, when preparing coleslaw it is less messy if you wash the carrots then grate them, instead of the other way around. I will be sending you my plumbing bill by the way.
I also need to mention that to my knowledge, guacamole dip is made with avocado pears-not Bartlett’s. And one more thing before I go, ketchup is not usually a dressing people put on tossed salad, just saying. I will appreciate it very much-actually I am demanding-that you never set foot in my kitchen again.
Take care until we meet again.
Love,

Olivia
###

**The part with the carrots is actually true. When I was a teenager one of my friends actually grated a bowl of carrot then tried to wash it after. Her mother was hopping mad because most of it ended up in the drain and they had to do a fresh batch!**

No comments:

Post a Comment